11.28.2009

Upoming art show- Friday, Dec. 4th!


What: Opening reception of 30//30//30 exhibit
When: Friday, December 4th from 5pm-8pm
Where: Roots & Tendrils; a multi-use arts space which can be found at 2 Cross Street, Belfast, Maine.

Currently my entire household (save for the canine and feline members) is laid up with the flu (swine or otherwise, all we really know is that we are tired, achy, whiny, and it sucks), so I'm going to keep this short and to the point.

This Friday, December 4th there is an opening reception for the 30//30//30 exhibit at Roots & Tendrils in Belfast, Maine. The exhibit features 30 works, by 30 artists, all under the age 30, including one piece by yours truly. The gallery has kindly included my photograph, Quiet Movement, in this show.

The opening reception runs from 5pm to 8pm, in the super charming little city of Belfast. Come early to check out the downtown area! I'll be there- I hope to see you!

-Grace

No comments: